• Heat oil in a large frypan over high heat. Dice onion and garlic & add to the pan; cook for 1 min or until soft. Add mince and brown, approx. 2-5mins. Stir through tomato paste, tinned tomatoes, basil and pinch of sea salt before lowering heat & simmering for 20 mins.
• Cook pasta according to packet instructions and serve with sauce.
• Garnish with fresh herbs and/ or parmesan cheese.
• Add fresh veg ie. Mushrooms, grated zucchini for added nutrition
• Add dried or fresh herbs from the garden to taste
• Add a splash of red wine for flavor
• Paleo/ Keto /Low Sugar: Swap pasta for zoodles